What is Healing Soup?
Ever since I was young my family utilized the healing nature of soup to help us be healthy and stay healthy! Come join us for our Healing Soup meetings and read our blog for recipes and more!
Ginger Milk Pudding
I made pudding to stop coughing at night. #ginger, #milk, #coughingatnight, #pudding
150 ml full-fat milk, 1 tsp sugar or honey, 50 g old ginger (makes one tablespoon of ginger juice)
1) Put milk and sugar in a small pot.
2) Warm milk, stir until sugar dissolves. Warm milk until 70-80 degree C.
3) Peel ginger with a metal spoon.
4) Grate the ginger and pass through a mesh strainer or cheese cloth. Use 1 tbsp of ginger juice for 150 ml of milk. Squeeze the ginger juice into a serving bowl.
5) Pour hot milk into the ginger juice. Do not stir and let it stand for 1 to 2 minutes until set. Ready to serve.
To curdle the milk, it should be kept between 70 to 80°C (not boiling), with 3.3% or more milk protein. Stir the finger juice before adding the milk.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Let Dr. Tao help you achieve optimum health and wellness with every day food.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday