I made pudding to stop coughing at night. #ginger, #milk, #coughingatnight, #pudding
150 ml full-fat milk, 1 tsp sugar or honey, 50 g old ginger (makes one tablespoon of ginger juice)
1) Put milk and sugar in a small pot.
2) Warm milk, stir until sugar dissolves. Warm milk until 70-80 degree C.
3) Peel ginger with a metal spoon.
4) Grate the ginger and pass through a mesh strainer or cheese cloth. Use 1 tbsp of ginger juice for 150 ml of milk. Squeeze the ginger juice into a serving bowl.
5) Pour hot milk into the ginger juice. Do not stir and let it stand for 1 to 2 minutes until set. Ready to serve.
To curdle the milk, it should be kept between 70 to 80°C (not boiling), with 3.3% or more milk protein. Stir the finger juice before adding the milk.
Let Dr. Tao help you achieve optimum health and wellness with every day food.