A nutritious twist to boring oatmeal breakfast.
250g of purple yam
50g of millet
50g of oatmeal
1. Wash purple yam, peel skin, cut into small pieces
2. Wash millet (and rice if not use oatmeal)
3. Put purple yam and millet in a pot
4. Add water to cover yam and millet
5. Bring to a boil then simmer for 30 minutes
6. Add oatmeal and simmer for another 10 minutes
Oatmeal can be replaced by rice. Add rice with purple yam and millet together. Simmer for 30 minutes with stir.
Let Dr. Tao help you achieve optimum health and wellness with every day food.