What is Healing Soup?
Ever since I was young my family utilized the healing nature of soup to help us be healthy and stay healthy! Come join us for our Healing Soup meetings and read our blog for recipes and more!
This is the traditional method for making brown sugar in China. At the end of the video, she makes dessert soup with a poached egg with the brown sugar. This soup can help relieve menstrual pain due to cold stagnated in the uterus before monthly period.
Ingredients for 1 bowl:
1. One big piece of old ginger
2. Brown sugar 3 table spoons
3. one egg
4. two bowls of water
5. Sesame oil (optional)
6. Rice wine (optional)
1. Slice the ginger
2. Add the ginger into 2 bowls of water and bring it to boiling
3. Add a raw egg to make poached egg when the water is reduced to about a bowl
4. Add the brown sugar in
5. Drink when it is warm
optional steps if it's cold stasis in the uterus. It's more warming and moving because the stir fried ginger and rice wine.
1. sesame oil stir fry the ginger slices to golden before boiling with water
2. add rice wine to the soup after the poached egg is done